Description of RTD activities
Our four-member research group is the most relevant in Serbia & Montenegro in the area of single-crystal X-ray crystallography. Three points dominate in our research:
- Experimental high resolution charge density studies (including electrostatic properties and topologic analysis)
- Comparative study of structural characteristics of transition metal complexes with thiosemicarbazide-based ligands.
- C-H…pi intra and intermolecular interactions, hydrogen bonds.
Experiences in international Programmes
- Collaboration with Ecole Centrale Paris, France (Laboratory SPMS), from 1997 to 2005 (contact person Anne Spasojevic-de Bire, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Bilateral Franco-Serbian project Pavle Savic (2006-2007).
Inserted / Updated
2005-11-01 / 2006-03-30