Description of RTD activities
Projects regarding the scientific work in the following fields:
1. Genetics and breeding of vegetable crops,
2. Vegetable physiology and agro-techniques,
3. Protection of vegetable crops,
4. Participation of Institut's experts in the international vegetable associations and groups,
5. Organizing of international congresses and seminars,
6. Including Centre's varieties and hybrids in macro and demonstrationexperiments in order to be introduced in foreign variety lists,
7. Commercial activities regarding the selling of Centre's hybrids and varieties seed.
Experiences in international Programmes
The participation of Institut's researchers in the Scientific congresses and symposiums in USA, France, Israel, Italy, England, Greece, Turkey, Canada, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Holland and other countries, Republic of Srpska and Macedonia.Study trip: Zecevic B., Damjanovic M. - Israel, Pavlovia N. - China.Participation in Fairs: Republic of Srpska, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Russia.Including Institut's varieties and hybrids in macro and demonstration experiments in order to be introduced in Belarus, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Croatia, Ukraine, Russia variety lists.Commercial activities regarding the selling of Centre's hybrids and varieties seed in Macedonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Belarus, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and Turkey.
Inserted / Updated
2005-11-01 / 2007-08-21