RTD focus of organization
Evaluation and measurement of social change in transition countries
Description of RTD activities
- is a consultancy providing social research solutions both to businesses and non-profits.
- operates internationally and is based in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- specialises in education policy and is the B&H member of the Network of Education Policy Centres.
- specialises in measuring the impact of voluntarism programs.
- specialises in lifelong career management and active jobsearch training.
Experiences in international Programmes
received EU CARDS grant for development of careers advice for young people and a UK FCO grant for developing a handbook on HRM for SMEs
several research and evaluation programs at international level
- regional research on trafficking in children led by Save the Children Alliance
- research for AVSO, Brussels on the impact of voluntary service in Europe
- research on the effects of workcamps in South-East Europe for SEEYN
Organisation is/was involved in projects funded by the following RTD programmes
Inserted / Updated
2007-02-20 / 2010-02-17