Description of RTD activities
Bioengineering is an international biotechnology company specializing in the development and production of microbial products for the natural treatment of environmental issues associated with the various uses of water, biogas and recycling of organic matter.
Bioengineering provides environmentally safe solutions for industrial, agricultural and residential wastewater management, as well as hazardous waste and pollution remediation.
Bioengineering’s principal products are natural bacteria formulas used in aerobic and anaerobic (biogas reactors) wastewater treatment plants. They have been proven, with over nine years of successful in market trial and usage, to be extremely effective in a broad spectrum of treatments of wastewater for Residential, Municipal, Industrial and Agricultural applications.
Experiences in international Programmes
Bioengineering has participated in many international projects:
- Isolation and characterization of cellulolytic enzymatic complex of anaerobic fungi for extending the shelf life of bread. TUBITAC. 2003-2006.
- Reuse of Industrial Mineral Waste for Waste Water Treatment and Improvement of Landfills. (REINTRO). FP5RTD. EUROPEAN COMMISSION RESEARCH DIRECTORATES GENERAL. 2002-2006.
- Renewalbes for Isolated Systems – Energy Supply and Waste Water Treatment. (RISE). FP6RTD. EUROPEAN COMMISSION RESEARCH DIRECTORATES GENERAL. 2004-2007.
- “Advanced Architectures and Control Concepts for More Microgrids – MORE MICROGRIDS”). FP7RTD. EUROPEAN COMMISSION RESEARCH DIRECTORATES GENERAL. 2006-2009.
- Anaerobic fermentation of municipal sludge from Ohrid collector to biogas. 1995-1997.
- Monitoring of tumoral effect of polluted water environment on hydrobionts of Ohrid Lake. 1995-1997.
- Examination of anaerobic fungi isolating from ruminants and monogastric herbivore animals in Republic of Macedonia. 1.07.2000 – 31.06. 2003.
Medium - cellulose. Thempus-Phare, 2000-2002
- Bioengineering is a gold medal winner on the IENA innovation and patent fair, in Nuremberg, Germany, with a new granular technology for wastewater treatment, and also is the winner of the patent of the year 2005 in FYR. of Macedonia
Inserted / Updated
2008-02-16 / 2008-02-16