Description of RTD activities
For many years has been the group leader in some national and regional environmental monitoring projects. He has a long experience in scientific research and application of methods for determination of trace pollutants, particularly heavy metals in various environmental samples by AAS and other analytical techniques.
Experiences in international Programmes
1) Projects MED POL II of MAP of UNEP (since 1992).
2)JRP Assessment of Environmental Quality Of Albanian Rivers SCOPES 7ALJ065583 (2000-2003), in collaboration with the University of Zurich.
3) TEMPUS CD-JEP-15042-2000, (ALB). Updating of the Postgraduate in Department of Chemistry , Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Tirana (2000-2003).
4) Biomercury. Wordwide Remediation of Mercury Hazards Through Biotrchnology. Sixth Framework Programme Priority 3NMP of Commision of European Community (2004-2007)
5) JRP. Limnologic and Hydrologic Assessment of the Buvilla Basin (Tirana, Albania) and its Watershed, Focused on Drinking Water (in collaboration with University of Zurrich). SCOPES 2005-2008 of the Swiss National Science Foundation.
6) Project of Technical Assistance for Realisation and Operation of the International Center of Marine Science in Albania, (CISM) , PIC-INTERREG III, Italia-Albania.
Inserted / Updated
2008-03-18 / 2008-11-27