RTD focus of organization
Generally, different areas of physical-chemistry, physics, etc.
Description of RTD activities
(A) Lasers; Physics/chemistry of lasers; Applications: Laser detection of air pollution, Laser spectroscopy (intracavity, photo-acoustics, LIF, LIBS, LIDAR, etc.); Laser plasma; Nano-technology; Surface modification (with lasers in ns, ps and fs time domain); etc.
(B) R and D of complex laser systems as well as some components.
Experiences in international Programmes
- European Laser Project No. CI1*0520?C (SMA), (Brussels (EU)- Duration period: 1990-1992.).
- European COST Laser Programme- Action P14 (Brussels (EU)- Duration period: 2005-2008.).
- Laser Project with Russia (Duration period: 2001-2005.).
- Laser Project(s) with Slovenia. (Period: 2004-2006. and 2006-2008.).
- EUREKA Laser Project LASCAN (Period: 2005-2007.).
- SILMI Programme- ESF (Period: 2009-2014.).
Organisation is/was involved in projects funded by the following RTD programmes
Inserted / Updated
2005-11-01 / 2010-01-22