Description of RTD activities
R&D activities of Dr Vladan Devedzic and his associates are motivated by a long-term professional goal and a continuous effort to bring close together the ideas from the broad fields of intelligent systems and software engineering. Their recent R&D activities have been conducted in the following areas:
- E-Learning (Technology-Enhanced Learning): development of e-learning tools in the areas such as Web-based intelligent educational systems, learning context modeling, assessment systems, automatic grading of students' tests, automatic learning object decomposition and re-composition, personalized learning, Semantic Web-based learning, learning ontologies.
- Model-Driven Engineering (MDE): developing metamodels and transformations for rules, rule languages, ontologies, ontology languages, assessment items and assessment systems, policies and policy languages.
- Artificial Intelligence: reasoners based on description logics, knowledge representation techniques for intelligent systems and e-Learning systems, Semantic Web, intelligent social software systems.
- Medical Informatics: development of models and practical software systems based on Electronic Health Records (EHR).
Experiences in international Programmes
Recent international projects and programmes in which Dr Vladan Devedzic and his team have participated, their realization periods, funding agencies, and the project Web pages:
- M.Sc. CURRICULUM IN E-LEARNING (2007-2009) (TEMPUS)
- DEVELOPMENT OF HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR BASIC HEALTH AND PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES IN SERBIA (2006-2008) (European Agency for Reconstruction)
- WELCON - EUROPEAN WELDING CONSULTANT TOOL (2006-2007) (Eureka Network)
- PRO LEARN (2004-2007) (FP6, IST) (Associate partners)
- ARIADNE (2003-present) (Ariadne Foundation)
- E-LEARNING CENTER FORMATION (2006) (Canadian International Development Agency)
- ONLINE LEARNING: COURSE DEVELOPMENT AND DELIVERY (2004) (Canadian International Development Agency)
- FUNCTIONAL ANALYSIS OF THE HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEM IN SERBIA (2003-2004) (European Agency for Reconstruction)
Inserted / Updated
2008-05-19 / 2008-05-19