RTD focus of organization
Employment and work experience: In 1998, elected as a Research Assistant-geophysics at the Faculty of Mining and Geology in Stip, at the Department of
Description of RTD activities
- Present position: Dr. Sci., professor - geophysics at the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Polytechnics in Stip, Macedonia, teaching sources: Geophysical investigation, Hydrology, Dynamics of underground water, Alternative energies (geothermal energy, wind energy, energy of water, bio-energy), Climate and Energy, and Geological Hazard.
- Professional Experience: In 1998, I was elected as a Research Assistant-geophysics at the Faculty of Mining and Geology in Stip, at the Department of Geology and Geophysics, University Ss. Cirilys and Methodius in Skopje. Later I elected as a Research Professor at the Faculty of Mining and Geology in Stip, at the Department of Ingeneering Geology and Hydrogeology, University Goce Delcev in Stip.
- I participate in teaching programs (all practical) for all degrees at the Department of Geology and Geophysics. Now, I have a great experience like a professor in geothermal energy (physical and mathematical modeling of alternative energies and fields), hydrological, geomagnetic, and seismically investigation.
- Current research: Terrestrial measurements of geothermal fields and geophysical fields in the territory of the R. Macedonia, the approximations carried out made a numeric quantification and calculation of some essential physical sizes such: geothermal conductivity, geothermal flux in the geological structures in R. Macedonia, and calculated a geothermal energy in the regional part of Eastern and Western Macedonian zones, and wind depression who is initiate a wind in territory of Macedonia.
Experiences in international Programmes
- Scientific stay: Specialization in instrumental methods used in Geophysics at Centre de Physique du Globe of the Royal Meteorological Institute in Belgium, Department: Environmental Magnetism, from 15/06/2003 to 30/09/2003, in order to study meteorogy methods including metreorology methods, measurement, data processing and interpretation, realized with financial support by grand provided from the European Science Foundation.
Inserted / Updated
2008-07-06 / 2009-04-07