RTD focus of organization
TRD focus of organization is in materials and technologies including metallurgy
Description of RTD activities
Currenty working at the national project Synthesis and properties of nanostructural metal, intermetal and composite materials, OI 142027 B, period 2006-2010
Other researc activies are in the field of refratory materials, cavitation damage od metalic and non-metalic samples.
Our reaseach acticvities are focused on preparation for particiaption with propsal for FP7 program.
Experiences in international Programmes
12. Specific experience in the region:
Country Date from - Date to
evaluation session in the European Commission,Belgium 3-10. October 2003.
Max-Planck Institute fur Metallrforshung, PML, Germany 1st October 2001 till 2nd of November
European Commission Enwise valorisation Conference: Enlarging Europe with/for Women Scintists 9. and 10. September 2004
13. Member of scientific , program and orginizing comitee bord for International Conferenes
1. II International Symposium Light Metal and Composite materials, Belgrade may 2004
2. Mulitiscale and Functionally Graded Materials, FGM , miny symposium Prediction of FGM Behavior Based on Fracture Mechanics Concepts.
3. 4th Balkan Conference on Metallurgy, Scientific achivements and perspectives of metals industry in South East Europe 27-29 september Zlatibor, Serbisa, 20066.
4. International Conference on Knowledge Generation, Communication and Management: KGCM 2007,In the Context of The 11th Word Multi-conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2007, July 8-11, 2007, Orlando, Florida (USA)
5. 7th Scientific/Reaserch Symposium with interational participation “ Metalic and Nonmetalic inorganic Materials”, Zenica, BIH, 2008.
Organisation is/was involved in projects funded by the following RTD programmes
Inserted / Updated
2009-01-30 / 2010-02-09