RTD focus of organization
The NVEU is dedicated to enhance evidence based decision making by providing scientifically grounded information on animal health and zoonotic disease
Description of RTD activities
- conducts research on the epidemiology and control of animal diseases.
- hosts the central animal health database and enables the evidence based decision making in animal health policy.
- bio-statistical and geo-spatial data analysis on animal health events.
- epidemiological investigation of infectious disease outbreaks.
Experiences in international Programmes
- EU CARDS 2003 - Small Ruminants Monitoring Program
- EU IPA 2008 - Control of Main Zoonotic Diseases
- EU FP7 - EDENext, WP-Mosquito Born Diseases
Inserted / Updated
2011-05-03 / 2011-05-09