RTD focus of organization
Research on effective public health and health policies, patient safety and hospital accreditation processes
Description of RTD activities
CRPRC “Studiorum” is a non-governmental and non-for-profit organization, working on different aspects of the European
integration and globalization processes that are of essential importance for Macedonia and the region of Southeast Europe.
These goals are accomplished throughout different policy-oriented programs and research projects, which should support central
and local governments, business and non-governmental sectors in their communication and cooperation.
Main Areas of Action: Poverty Reduction and Social Inclusion; Public Health and environmental considerations; New Media and
Experiences in international Programmes
CRPRC “Studiorum” is an independent NGO, providing funds for its operations and projects through applying with competitive
project proposals to the funding programs of different donors. So far, among the major donors were:
- The Government of Macedonia, Agency for Information
- Delegation of the European Commission in Macedonia
- JBIC - Japan Bank for International Cooperation
- SNF - Swiss National Science Foundation
- GTZ - German Technical Assistance
- OSI - Open Society Institute, Budapest, etc.
Inserted / Updated
2006-03-31 / 2008-12-12