Description of RTD activities
Up to now I was and have been involved in several major projects:
1) 1987-1991 - Institutionalization and professionalization of Yugoslav Sociology 1945-1991 (realised with the team of the Institute for Sociological Research, Faculty of Philosophy, Belgrade)
2) 1989-2001 Settlements and Population of Brankovica Region in 1455 conducted by Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences (my research was focused to the Households, Families and Extended Families - Zadrugas;
3) 1998, Demographic Dynamics in the 1990ties (supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of Government of Serbia that had been conducted by the Institute of Social Sciences, Center for Demographic Research, Belgrade; my research topics was related to the issues of marriage and families in the 90ties sociological and demographical features);
4) 2001-2005, Social Transformation Strategies of Individuals and Groups in Serbia, supported by Ministry of Sciences; I took part in research of transformation of marriage and partnerships;
5) 2006 - (2010) Social Actors in Transormation Processes in Serbia; supported by Ministry of Science and Technology of Government of Serbia.
For the shortage of space, I purposely restricted myself on the most prominent scientific works, thus neglecting my participations in smaller projects and conferences (in Serbia and abroad).
Experiences in international Programmes
In 2006 I was selected by Junior Faculty Development Program to spend a semester at the US University. This program was sponsored by USA - State Department, Bureau of Cultural Affairs. I spent spring semester (January-June 2006) at Muskie School of Public Service, University of Southern Maine, Maine.
In 2007 I was selected to be the independent evaluator for actions - People out of Framework 7 of European Commission. I took part in Marie Curie Actions.
I actively took part in two regional conferences that were organized in Sarajevo in 2000 and in Belgrade, 2005, as the presentator on the topics of Demographic Dynamics of Balkans in 1990ties and Migrations, Crises and Refugees in Balkans in 1990ties.
Inserted / Updated
2008-02-01 / 2008-02-01